Athlete Level Membership is the most flexible and the most involved membership level we offer. You work with a certified personal trainer and a certified nutrition coach to reach your fitness goals at your pace and on your own schedule.
Since our coaching is done online, Athlete Level Membership eCoaching package offers you the ability to workout at the facility of your choice as well as cook and prepare meals at your convenience.
So, if you are a pro and want to take your performance and body to the next level, this is for you. At this membership level we can help you get the body you were looking for, help you PR your marathon, and / or improve your endurance. In a nut shell, if you have a competition, sporting event, or simply need to get your edge back – this is for you.
If you are new to the world of fitness and exercise, need a lot of attention, motivation, and support, this is or you. Our trained team will be there every step of the way telling you exactly what to do and when to do it while reassuring you that you are on your way to success.
Athlete Level Membership provides you with the highest level of accountability, guidance, support, and so much more! Here’s what you will get with the Athlete Level Membership:
- Up to 4 Athlete meal plans (number of meal plans will vary based on the goal & training)
- Up to 4 Detailed grocery lists organized by section
- Step by step preparation and cooking instruction guide (by request)
- Corresponding recipe pack
- Tips and tricks
- Exclusive email access to a Certified Nutrition Coach
- Athlete Workout package based on your needs / weaknesses / goals
- Resources to help you succeed
- Exclusive email access to a Certified Personal Trainer
- Bi-Weekly private progress evaluations with a Certified Nutrition Coach and a Certified Personal Trainer
- Bi-Weekly measurements assessments and weigh in
- Optional supplements coaching
How It Works
Every month we will send you four meal plans with a printable grocery lists, optional step by step instructions, an easy to follow corresponding recipe pack, and a list of tips and tricks.
In addition to your easy to make and delicious meal plan, you will get an expertly crafted workout pack custom tailored to your specific needs and basic stretching and warm-up exercises. This means that if you have a knee injury and you can’t run or jump, your coach will create an exercise routine with that in mind. At this level, we pay special attention to who you are, what you can do, what you need to work on.
It’s like having a personal trainer without having to leave your house! On bi-weekly basis, you will meet with your coach / coaching team for an assessment. The assessment may include progress pictures, measurements, and weigh –ins (depending on your needs). You will stay in close communication with your coach about your struggles and your success to help us craft more personalized workouts and meal plans for you.
If you are injured, recovering from injury, or have health concerns, our team can get in touch with your healthcare professionals to ensure that we create safe and effective training programs.
Just to make sure that you have everything you need to succeed, we will include a list of resources to help you on your journey to fitness and healthy eating. The resources may be our affiliate links to products we love and find useful, links to our blog posts detailing current research in the field of sports medicine put in a language anyone can understand, and other resources we found on the web that could be beneficial to you on your journey.
But WAIT, that’s not all we have for you!
We know how hard it can be to break through a plateau, improve performance, or simply take your fitness to the next level. We know you will have questions, concerns, or just simply need a bit of motivation and accountability. That’s why every Athlete membership comes with email access to our Certified Nutrition Coach and Expert Personal Trainer. If you have a question, we have an answer. If we don’t have an answer, we will do our research and get back to you. You and your journey is important to us. We are here to help you succeed.
How is this billed?
Our memberships are billed monthly.
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, cancel anytime at no penalty to you.
Are there refunds?
No, we do not issues refunds. But you can cancel anytime.
Can I upgrade my membership?
Absolutely. Email us for details.
What if I have a question?
You can email us anytime. We will get back to you in 48-72 hours.
- Anyone who is new to exercise and needs extra personalized attention
- Athletes who are looking to improve performance
- Athletes seeking sports specific training
- Figure Competitors
- Those who are looking for unbiased accountability
- Anyone who tried exercises and dieting before but had no success
- Those who wish to get off the diet roller coaster and take their life back
- Anyone who doesn’t have time to think about meal prep or workout planning